• Amd

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Intel

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pimpmypc

Everyone please vote in this new poll, Which processor do you like better for everything including gaming, photography, internet, etc.

I would rather have a current Intel processor in my PC because of the performance benefits over AMD's.

But the thing is that I have been using AMD's processors for every computer I've had and am very pleased. It preforms all the tasks at hand nicely, its much cheaper and I like the little guy, it feels like everyone is just talking about Intel now so I feel more comfortable with my nice little AMD.

If their were a choice in the matter between 2 processors with the exact same specs I would choose the one from AMD over Intel. I don't know why, I guess I have just become accustom and more familiar with them.

AMD <3

I didn't vote as I don't prefer any of the two brands. I currently use an Intel, but only because of the performance advantage over AMD.

If I had the choice between two CPUs with similar performance, I'd go for the cheapest one and screw being "loyal" to any company.

Aha yeah I'm all for that to, If the Intel's dual core was cheaper than the AMD's dual core than I would go for that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back