Android phones track your every move

D

DelJo63

According to QZ.COM:

According to our analysis of the phones’ transmissions, this is just some of the information that gets periodically sent to Google’s servers when Location History is enabled:

• A list of types of movements that your phone thinks you could be doing, by likelihood. (e.g. walking: 51%, onBicycle: 4%, inRailVehicle: 3%)
  • The barometric pressure
  • Whether or not you’re connected to wifi
  • The MAC address—which is a unique identifier—of the wifi access point you’re connected to
  • The MAC address, signal strength, and frequency of every nearby wifi access point
  • The MAC address, identifier, type, and two measures of signal strength of every nearby Bluetooth beacon
  • The charge level of your phone battery and whether or not your phone is charging
  • The voltage of your battery
  • The GPS coordinates of your phone and the accuracy of those coordinates
  • The GPS elevation and the accuracy of that

“That goes beyond what you’d expect for Location History,” Bill Buddington a security engineer for the Electronic Frontier Foundation, told Quartz when these transmissions were described to him, “especially in terms of predicted activity.”

)_) just wondering between the phone giants which is scarier ?
Everytime I look at my LG android like I mentioned before that thing watches everything I do. O_o

1.Google Play-Android

2.Apple - Iphone-Ipad services

Even your laptop cameras and phone cameras are recording your every move as to what you are watching and doing. All your information and your secrets are being revealed by these smartphones and media devices.

Apple -the company- should make three more iphones then stop cozy they're phone are rubbish now the good ones start at the 5 then skip the 5c then all the other good ones end at the iPhone 8

Apple -the company- should make three more iphones then stop cozy they're phone are rubbish now the good ones start at the 5 then skip the 5c then all the other good ones end at the iPhone 8
Punctuation is terrible & your sentence don't make sense to me.

Yes...smartphones are smart enough to track every move. IP address, GPS along with many more, are some the ultra smart technologies by which they track our location.

Yes, it is true Android devices track your location even you disable the Location Service. The region behind that is Google uses its Android devices to track the location of every Android phone user.

Every smartphone is tracing your moves.
First of all because you never turn off geolocation function.
Secondly if you are once connected to internet - it can trace everything you do.

It's not only about Android phones - Apple does the same thing. Even if you disable anything that can collect your information.

Back