Any ideas on a new show for me?

Godhand456

well wife and i currently watch Lost on ABC but it is ending soon (i think 6 episodes left). anyone have any recommendations for a new show? thanks

I am one of those "poor unfortunate souls" who simply doesn't get "Lost", on any level. Perhaps it's too "sophisticated".

That said, there should be other unnecessarily protracted, screamingly boring, plot less garbage to take it's place. I'm thinking "Flash Forward", might do the trick.

Flash forward is OK, but it gets a tad long winded from halfway through, onwards. It just becomes far too predictable for my liking.

If you like your police type series, then I highly recommend NCIS, and NCIS L.A., both of which I enjoy watching.

Both of the above have just started new series on US and UK TV.

Leverage is also quite good, that's another one I watch every week.

FlashForward has been canned :( I actually liked that show.

Really? I found it interesting and different for the first 3-4 episodes, and then it just became too repetative for my liking. Even the character's become sort of lost in all of it, and it just seemed a completely dis-organised mess. Don't get me wrong, it was brilliant in some respects, but in others completely retarded at the same time.

The fact it ended with another flashforward seemed a bit pointless as well - Its like nothing was really achieved in the entire series if you get me.

I genuinely felt like I'd been robbed of several hours after watching the finale. lol.

I've just started to watch Fringe & Boardwalk Empire which are both really good. Fringe might appeal more if you like lost, as it's a bit more "out there", whereas Boardwalk Empire is a kind of Sopranos set in the 1930's.

Yeah - ending with another Flash was a cop out, but I still wanted to know what was going to happen. The main guy's wife really started to upset me... her character was the stupidest thing in my opinion.

How about "Castle" or "The Mentalist". I enjoy both of these, even in spite of the absurdity and implausibility of the plot lines.

I guess "V" is canned as well. History does have an ugly habit of repeating itself, even across decades. I was hoping to catch a glimpse of Morena Baccarin in the nude, even if she was in her reptilian state

Back