Any Seahawk Fans?

The guy whose picture you have plastered in this thread, who else would I be talking about?

He does look like almost any given Jamaican drug dealer. And BTW, NFL players aren't really the role models they used to be. Remember Mike Vick?

Oh, and before I forget, "go Broncos"!

I think you truly need to do some research before you go wrongly assuming on a person or persons you obviously know nothing about.

I think you truly need to do some research before you go wrongly assuming on a person or persons you obviously know nothing about.
And, since we're being "frank", I really think you need to figure out just how easy it is to push your buttons.. Or, "Go Broncos"....!

I don't know who you are talking about, but I seriously doubt ANY Seahawk player does that.

I'd never bank on the personal virtues of an athlete. OJ, Vick, Hernandez, and a host of other super stars have made bone-head decisions that defy all reason. There's at least one on every team.

Anywho... I'm a Pats fan so I've no preference here. I'm just hoping the Super Bowl is as entertaining as the rest of the playoffs were. Though, I think the Broncos have the advantage here due to Manning.

As for Seahawks pics... Well, you can't have a proper Seahawks thread without this gem featuring Richard Sherman and Erin Andrews:
richard-sherman-meme-7.jpg

In spirit, yes. But I'd say he has at least two idle spectators.
Yes perhaps. But, he's still bragging, bullying, and blustering, alone.

WTF do the horses have to do with the Seahawks? Looks like someone is suffering from post adolescent intellectual pretense, erstwhile spending too much time at,. "Deviantart.net.

Is that possibly a subliminal thing, where deep inside he believes the Broncos are going to win....:D ?

Last edited:
Looks like Google Images to me. You'll know when he's pulling stuff from DeviantArt when creepy little ponies with quasi-sexual overtones start showing up in the thread.

Based on the whole Four Horseman of the Apocalypse thing above, I think it goes a bit deeper than fear of a loss. He fears a blowout: If you recall, Revelation details four horses bringing conquest (Manning picking apart the Seattle defense), war (Seattle trying to overcome Denver's defensive line), famine (no offensive production by Seattle), and death (Seattle losing the championship). Given that the riders in the image above are all Seahawks, we can conclude that they, too, will contribute greatly to a Denver win, probably through turnovers.

All in all, he's unwittingly symbolized the utter obliteration of the Seattle Seahawks in tomorrow's game.

I don't know who you are talking about, but I seriously doubt ANY Seahawk player does that.
You're right. People deal drugs to make money. Often to buy drugs. Pro. Football players make all the money they need to buy drugs.
Don't kid yourself. There are members in all pro sports teams that do drugs. Why would the Seahawks be any different?

You're right. People deal drugs to make money. Often to buy drugs. Pro. Football players make all the money they need to buy drugs.
Don't kid yourself. There are members in all pro sports teams that do drugs. Why would the Seahawks be any different?
Why don't you check on their website. The same can be said about the broncos or any other pro team. Some players know better , some don't.

Looks like Google Images to me. You'll know when he's pulling stuff from DeviantArt when creepy little ponies with quasi-sexual overtones start showing up in the thread.

Based on the whole Four Horseman of the Apocalypse thing above, I think it goes a bit deeper than fear of a loss. He fears a blowout: If you recall, Revelation details four horses bringing conquest (Manning picking apart the Seattle defense), war (Seattle trying to overcome Denver's defensive line), famine (no offensive production by Seattle), and death (Seattle losing the championship). Given that the riders in the image above are all Seahawks, we can conclude that they, too, will contribute greatly to a Denver win, probably through turnovers.

All in all, he's unwittingly symbolized the utter obliteration of the Seattle Seahawks in tomorrow's game.
Some of the images are from google searches, some aren't.
You can contact deviant art here http://www.deviantart.com/

Back