Ashampoo Burning Studio 21

Steyn

Why is Ashampoo Burning Studio 21 offered as free software while it is only a 10 day Trial?

If you are referring to TechSpot's downloads, Ashampoo Burning Studio Free 1.20.1 seems to be the latest free version offered not 21. Is Ashampoo Burning Studio Free 1.20.1 the one you are talking about?

If you are referring to TechSpot's downloads, Ashampoo Burning Studio Free 1.20.1 seems to be the latest free version offered not 21. Is Ashampoo Burning Studio Free 1.20.1 the one you are talking about?

Attachments

• This one.jpg
    This one.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 8
I downloaded 1.20.2.0.29381 during September 2019 and hoped the 21.1.0 would be a later version. I wasted 240 MB of my precious download capacity. It should have been marked as "Trial only" or "Free to Try" and I wouldn't have downloaded it.

Last edited:
Okay, I found that later version but I didn't confirm what you said because I didn't have the time to download it myself. It may have been labeled wrong, I don't know. TechSpot staff will have to check it out.

Hi Steyn, we're sorry for the inconvenience, you were right, the Ashampoo Burning Studio 21.1.0 is a "Trial version", and it was listed as "Freeware" mistakenly. We have corrected the error. We also have the free version updated, so you can download it from here:

Have a great day. =)

Back