Asus agp 512mb n6800 Graphics Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently upgraded my card to the one in the title and I'm getting stange faults in the graphics on my games i.e half life 2, motogp 3, chrome, although not on AOEIII for some reason. http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i205/tUnAfISh_01/MessedUp.jpg - thats the link to a screen shot of the game play I'm getting on chrome, the game runs perfectly on full graphics except for these lines, the same on half life 2, it seems to get worse the lower the graphics settings.

If you know what the problem is just out of experience it would be great but if you need a full system spec tell me what you need to know, thanks.

It easily might be your power supply list all your system specs and the company the vide card is from. The video card is a "Gainward", I bet because only they make 512MB AGP 6800's. Your power supply should be at least 450watts for that video card, and make sure you have at least 20-24 AMPS on the +12V rail, and make sure all your rails are stable. 3.3v should not be under 3.20v, 5v should not be below 5v, and the +12v should not be below 12v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back