Asus P7P55 Pro green light, no power

Hi folks, having a problem here. I have the motherboard in the title and just yesterday after shutting down and replacing a fan, my computer will no longer turn on through the case power button. I thought it might be the case wiring that is shot, but I tried booting the system by doing the "screwdriver to the power pins" trick. I dont even get a reaction at all. I have taken all the parts off and put them back together, but still the same. So... did my motherboard randomly fry from just replacing a fan.. (maybe dust?) I'm not sure. I just need some assurance on if it is the motherboard so I can get a new one. I dont have any other computers at the moment to check the parts. Thanks guys, and please try to be swift. :)

I always try another power supply first for this condition. The green led mean only that 5 volts is present. There are other voltages needed from the power supplies

ok I will try to get ahold of a power supply. You're right. I just got it so I wasn't thinkin it could be that.. but I realize technology fails regardless. Thanks for the reply.

Back