Asus ProArt PA32UC Review: Our new favorite pro-grade monitor

Julio Franco

Staff member
A professional, $2000 monitor, with the slowest ever input lag. That is remarkable, thank you, Asus! If you like chasing snails, this one is highly recommended.

A professional, $2000 monitor, with the slowest ever input lag. That is remarkable, thank you, Asus! If you like chasing snails, this one is highly recommended.
Professional monitors often have a lot of input lag. It’s not really a problem as it doesnt affect content creation. I think you’re confusing this for a gaming monitor, they do need low input lag.

I have one of the previous versions of this very monitor and not only do you not notice the input lag on games it makes no difference in timing. The biggest problem is finding a video card that can play 4k without any stuttering. My 4k LG tv looks hideous in comparison to the beauty of this monitor.

Where did you get your information from that the PA32UC isn't a true 10 bit monitor? All the other review sites say this is a true 10 bit monitor whereas the gaming HDR10 monitors such as the Asus PG27UQ and Acer X27 are 8 bit + FRC.

I find it odd to see it's review here on ordinary, everyday consumers and gamers reader base.

Maybe this information is useful. Maybe not.

And I'm sure professionals don't come here to read about these professional product reviews? Or I may be wrong.

Where is the portable OLED motitor announced in CES early this year?........ been waiting for it since then............

Thank you for this review, I have been looking for a professional graphics monitor for a while now, and getting even simple reviews for them is quite difficult especially since most sites only want to talk about the horrible gamuts and fast refreshes of the gaming monitors.

I will now look into this monitor further.

Only thing I was disappointed about was the fact the monitor comes with a colour calibrator, since I have 2 already and I just don't want to pay for that yet again.

"3840 x 2160".

In my book, no 16:9 monitor can be considered "Professional Grade".

A minimum workspace of "16:10" is the traditional standard. Everything else is a "TV". :(

I bought an Asus machine and it was beautiful with a very sharp image and worked good too..... UNTIL they sent me an upgrade...... Then the sh!t hit the fan....

They gave me such terrible help service (?) that my machine still limps and is partially unuseable. I never had such a bad experience in my life with any tech help group. They do not know their @$$ from a hole in the ground and were so slow and feeble with anything. The advice they gave me did not work and I spent my money on a beautiful looking machine that has lousy tech backup.

Buyer beware: Asus is the letters that they make U into an ***!

I find it odd to see it's review here on ordinary, everyday consumers and gamers reader base.

Maybe this information is useful. Maybe not.

And I'm sure professionals don't come here to read about these professional product reviews? Or I may be wrong.

Yes you are wrong. I'm a professional critic.

Back