ASUS Republic of Gamers G51JX-X3 Opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

r3claimer

I've been searching for a decent laptop as of late. I was recently struck by the Alienware M11x, but honestly, I think the whole 11 inch screen is just going to bug the crap out of me. Nonetheless I configured a model on their website for about $1150. But I have kept looking around and stumbled across This ASUS Laptop on Amazon. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find many reviews of the laptop online. I did however look at http://www.notebookcheck.net/Mobile-Graphics-Cards-Benchmark-List.844.0.html for the Mobile Graphics card, and it seems to kick ***. All its other specs easily outperform the M11x with ease, and at an overall lower cost (for what you are getting.) But I'm wondering if anyone has heard bad things about the laptop. Another concern I have is battery life. I know with these specs, the laptop probably won't run for very long without the power cables, which is alright. But amazon doesn't list the type nor cell count of the battery included. If anyone can help me find some info about this machine I'd greatly appreciate this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back