ati2dvag display driver has stopped working normally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryant4114

This is the error message i get

The ati2dvag display driver has stopped working normally. Save your work and
reboot the system to restore full display functionally. The next time you
reboot the machine a dialog will be displayed so you can send error report to microsoft yadda yadda

Basically, this has happened occasionally before. A game or something will black screen and itll crash to desktop with this error, in like a 640x480 resolution and screwed up colours so i have to restart

Bought pro evo 08 and every time i play it, it freezes the comp and have to restart. Occasionally itll freeze and crash to desktop with this message

Ive looked up this error on google but it has more about an inifinite loop error. Ive clean installed the drivers again but no sucess. Thecard is a mobility radeon 9600

Bryant4114 said:
This is the error message i get

The ati2dvag display driver has stopped working normally. Save your work and
reboot the system to restore full display functionally. The next time you
reboot the machine a dialog will be displayed so you can send error report to microsoft yadda yadda

Basically, this has happened occasionally before. A game or something will black screen and itll crash to desktop with this error, in like a 640x480 resolution and screwed up colours so i have to restart

Bought pro evo 08 and every time i play it, it freezes the comp and have to restart. Occasionally itll freeze and crash to desktop with this message

Ive looked up this error on google but it has more about an inifinite loop error. Ive clean installed the drivers again but no sucess. Thecard is a mobility radeon 9600

As i said, already done that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back