Avast setup fatal error

irukab

There was some kind of disk scan that avast! wanted to do on my computer and ever since I ran it, there have been multiple issues with my computer. Right now there is an avast! Setup Fatal Error that reads: Error reading product data from "C:\part-setup_ais-ffffffff.vpx". Setup cannot continue.

I'm also getting a java error now: Revocation information for the security certificate for this site is not available. Do you want to proceed?

There's another error called File Name Warning that reads: There is a file or folder on your computer called "C:\Program" which could cause certain applications to not function correctly. Renaming it to "C:\Program1" would solve this problem. Would you like to rename it now?

I have no idea what's going on. Please help. Thank you.

Trying to help you in English.
Hello dear friend write in Portuguese because I'm Brazilian! Had the same problem I went into safe mode, uninstalled Avast and nothing. Out of curiosity I went into the Task Manager and look where I located the error tava. Found was a small file that is on your C :/ Program this file is called. Remembering my computer goes on Local Disk C: or what is using on your system, and delete the file Program and voila!

There was some kind of disk scan that avast! wanted to do on my computer and ever since I ran it, there have been multiple issues with my computer. Right now there is an avast! Setup Fatal Error that reads: Error reading product data from "C:\part-setup_ais-ffffffff.vpx". Setup cannot continue.

I'm also getting a java error now: Revocation information for the security certificate for this site is not available. Do you want to proceed?

There's another error called File Name Warning that reads: There is a file or folder on your computer called "C:\Program" which could cause certain applications to not function correctly. Renaming it to "C:\Program1" would solve this problem. Would you like to rename it now?

I have no idea what's going on. Please help. Thank you.
Where did you download Avast from? If you can uninstall it, download it from here https://www.techspot.com/downloads/223-avast-home-edition.html

Back