Bad FPS lag on all games

Status
Not open for further replies.

waynosss

Hello forum,

I recently reformated my computer, with windows xp home editon.
and i just installed all my drivers for my graphix card, motherbord, chipset, sound ect ect.
i installed World of Warcraft and Call of duty MW2
Previously after i installed World or Warcraft i tested it see how it ran, and it ran 60-70 FPS (perfect) and so i closed it down and installed COD MW2 and when that was installed i jumped back on WoW and i started to get massive glitch FPS i could barley play (15- 20 FPS) when it was working fine, i dont understand what has went wrong, also when i had music playing it would slow the song right down almost slow motion, but when i look in the sky on WoW it be fine, just running around id hit 15 FPS, same with Call of duty MW2 i cant even play that without it running really low Frames.

I REALLY DONT NO WAT IS WRONG.
i have tryed most things in the other forums like:
Re - installing my graphix driver /update
Re- Installing my Sound driver / update
Re- installing my chipset driver / update
Re- installing my anti virus
and testing the games without them installed.

My computer is not over heating, it sits on 8 degreese on the CPU and 35 degresse on the system. and there is bearly any background programs running.

can someone please help me find what is wrong with my computer, its driving me insaine.

My computer specs are:

Pentium Dual Core E5200 and 2.50ghz, 2.51ghz
4 gig ram.
windows xp home edition / with service pack 3
Nvidia Gefore 9600GT card
Asus P5KC motherboard
250gig HDD

Before i reformated i could play fine nothing was wrong what so ever, and has never played up like that before.
Please could you help me fix this, i am all out of ideas for 2 whole days i have tryed and i am giving up.

Thanks!
sincerly Waynos

Yeah, i dont know, its really starting to anoy me alot, i system restored it to service pack 2 and it still laggy as hell, pretty much the same as before, im lost, should i re-install with a diffrent OS? gah. please help me

can anyone help me?since i've bought computer i have bad fps!first i tought that it's because of my bad graphic card so i bought nvidia gtx260 hoping that the frames will gone up,but they didn't,then i bought a new power supply and nothig changed,then i instaled windows 7,but it was even slower!what should i do?
p.s. sorry for my bad english

can anyone help me?since i've bought computer i have bad fps!first i tought that it's because of my bad graphic card so i bought nvidia gtx260 hoping that the frames will gone up,but they didn't,then i bought a new power supply and nothig changed,then i instaled windows 7,but it was even slower!what should i do?

Could you please be more specific and post the specs of your system. And on what games are you experiencing issues?

mother board k9n neo v2,4 gb of ram,AMD dual core 4800+,and graphic card i've allrady wrote upstears...on all games,for example on nba 2k10 i can't play because the frames goes from 3 to 5!

I suggest that you reinstall your OS and drivers afresh. I don't see any reason as to why the framerates are so bad. BTW, what PSU are you using?

i did,i've reinstlled it one day ago and installed new freesh drivers!a really don't know what is it,thats why i'm looking for help on network!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back