Bad pool caller error

Hi, I'm getting a blue screen with bad pool caller as the error. I've tried the following: Shutting down my computer and checking all connections then restarting. Loading in safe mode. Starting in last known good configuration. Debugging mode. Put bios setttings to default. Nothing will allow my computer to load past the windows screen, so I can't even run a scan. I would really not like to reformat. What can I do?

Problems recently I've had are the internet running slower. I was using mozilla firefox.Friend was having problems with it too. I've been running weekly scans. Nothing major.

Have you tried running in another browser?

What error codes are your Blue Screens giving and any drivers listed?

Yes. I've used internet explorer but still as slow. The codes it gave me was 0x00000c2 (0x00000043, 0xD8140000, 0x00000000, 0x00000000) also gave another code 0x00000c2 (0x00000043, 0xD7B00000, 0x00000000, 0x00000000). No drivers listed.

0xC2 errors are usually due to faulty drivers or buggy software. Please do the following...

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

Back