Battery Drainage Android

:confused: Why does my Nokia 2.1 lose battery power so quickly? I use all power savers available and have less than 30 apps. I have o charge it every few hours.

learninmypc

Because every phone maker gives us useless apps we don't need or want but they still suck ALL the power from the battery anyhow.

:confused: Why does my Nokia 2.1 lose battery power so quickly? I use all power savers available and have less than 30 apps. I have o charge it every few hours.
If anybody thinks Samsung and iPhone is the biggest culprit, then you have never used a modern Nokia device, my dude.
There is a systemwide lax when it comes to batteries of Nokia phones, in general. I own a Nokia, and I kid you not, it doesnt charge on 0% at all! It doesnt charge one bit. I have to start it up with any remaining battery it may have, just to TURN.IT.ON!

martinsmith

Check which apps are draining your battery
Uninstall apps
Never manually close apps
Remove unnecessary widgets from the home screen
Turn on Airplane Mode in low-signal areas

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
FYI - I posted a thread asking why my android battery drained so quickly and had to be replaced. I found the answer is that I had been fully charging the battery to 100% every night, which causes heat expansion and damage to the battery. I was advised by a repair tech to allow it to run down to 20% before charging, and to stop at around 80%-90%. No more problem.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I solved this problem. I had been charging my phone battery every night to 100% thinking this was a good thing to do, but a tech repair man advised that unnecessarily overcharging batteries causes heat expansion, which damages the unit. I replaced the battery and only charge it when it gets down to around 20%, up to around 90%. No more problem.