best battlefield game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3ddi30

whats everyone's favourite battlefield game +expansions?

its my birthday coming up and im gonna ask for one for it.
im thinking of either battlefield 2 : with expansion 'special forces' or BF2142?

any ideas?

I personally would get 2142.

Battlefield vietnam is my all time favorite though! napalm!! car lifting chinooks and all the vehicles have a stereo!

^too bad no one plays battlefield vietnam

I would say Battlefield 2, because 2142 isn't a very popular game.

COD or MOH would be my choices.

I would say Battlefield 2, because 2142 isn't a very popular game.

Popularity has nothing to do with it. I play games I like no matter how popular they may or may not be.

Honestly I think you get the most bang-for-your-buck with Battlefield 2,
I have both Battlefield 2 w/spf, and Battlefield 2142. And honestly I can say that Battlefield 2142 is basicly a online only game with only like five maps total. While Battlefield 2 has a much more competent singleplayer and multiplayer experience with non of the awards/unlock B.S. like 2142 has. And in my opionion the graphics on BF2 are superior to 2142 even though it came out sooner, and has the same minum specs that 2142 has. 2142 also requires you to register online before you can play the game (reminds me of Half life 2)

Popularity has nothing to do with it. I play games I like no matter how popular they may or may not be.
You can play call of duty maps with 15-20 people because of its small maps and fast dm action. However, games like battlefield require 55-64 people to be really fun, or you will be standing around on a large map with nothing to do. This is especially bad for vietnam, where if you dont have allies nearby, the flag capture time can take from 1-2 minutes.

I think the best battlefield game of all time would have to be battlefield 1942, that game had so many mods and was just plain fun, I still play that game by myself and with friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back