Best Brand for Gaming Laptop

I believe the best brand for gaming Laptop is...

• Dell XPS

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Alienware

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • HP (customize at website)

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • ASUS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fujistu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rmdl51

Hello! I would like to see the comments and reviews all of you guys can share about gaming laptops, since I'm planning to buy a Laptop for this purpose in the coming months I'll appreciate if you can say which is in your opinion one of the best brands (and not overpriced) for gaming.

I've keep my eye on the Dell XPS but I believe they are so expensive when you really add the customize good stuff to those. I've seen the ASUS have some good models for gaming, HP web site allows you to customize a decent gaming laptop without being so expensive, and there's also Fujitsu which some models include the ATI HD2600 which I believe is pretty good.

Please leave your comments about it. Thanks!

Wow! those look pretty amazing, but indeed too expensive! the one they offer for $3120 with Core2Duo has a 7950GTX 1GB ram and 100GB that's way too overpriced IMO, but I guess they charge all the tweaks they do to customize them. Thanks maybe I'll consider the wakizachi ($1999).

That depends on every person taste. Some people find very annoying dealing with the Laptop keyboard or screens too small to play (talking about the average 15-17") but some people (like myself) like the portable options and if the case is that you need a Laptop and then you add the gaming posibility, so instead of building a new desktop you will buy something that fits your portable needs and also will have a gaming system without having to build a new desktop which means to spend more money. Well it's just my thought about Gaming Laptops, can be done but definitely are not for everybody

That killernotebooks spot might as well be Alienware, but killernotebooks rip you off even more, lol. That's a suprise, Same specs Alienware notebook is cheaper than the killernotebook place on some setups. I think Dell has pretty good notebooks for gaming considering the prices.

Yeah! you got the point! I even loved a Fujitsu from newegg with blu-ray and 400GB HDD and ATI HD2600 for less than 2k:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834110278
That one kills any other from alienware or killernotebooks in the term of getting the best bang for the buck.
Honestly is great to hear what everybody think about this matter, gives me some ideas so I'll be well informed when I decide to buy

The Alienware laptops I would consider the best for gaming, but gaming on a laptop is stupid. You can't mobile with them because the GPU will kill your battery in a hart beat. The price may be not so good, but this wasn't brought in the conversation we're talking about brands.

Alienware is only way to go on the mobile gaming. Period.

But if you want the best, you would have to spring on the custom pc instead.

Which it is mucccch cheaper than PC. (If you have a 2 thousand dollar limit budget, you are better off buying the custom parts to overpower the alienware.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back