Best layout for a blog with Google Adsense

Hi, i have try various layouts for my blog, but i have low $$$ with the ads.

I need opinions of the best position of the ads.

my blog: celestinoxp.blogspot.com

I literally could have created probably a hundred different layouts of potential places to insert ad units. I could have created a layout with 2 sidebars with one on the left and one on the right. I could have given examples of 2 sidebars both on the same side (either right or left); or lots of other site structures. Then obviously there are hundreds of combinations of ad sizes, exact placement, and options of using 1, 2, or 3 units in the content. Hopefully these 5 simple ad layout examples will allow you to come up with your own based on the principles I have discussed here.

I also want to point out that you don’t have to use Link units on all your sites under the navigation bar – I just showed that here because it was easier. If you are not comfortable doing that – then don’t! Or if you want to use MORE link units than I showed here either in the sidebar or in the content, then by all means go right ahead. Just be sure to read up on Google’s policies for the total number of ad units that you are allowed to use.

Overall, the purpose here was to show you a few layouts that will get good click through rates. Most importantly, you need to consider what the strategy or YOUR business is and whether or not a more or less aggressive ad layout is more appropriate.

Back