Best Wireless Keyboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

LipsOfVenom

I'm looking for a good wireless keyboard, preferrebly RF since IR is too expensive....range of sub-$50 is good for me. I have tried microsoft and logitech systems but everytime my phone rings some buttons seem to press themselves...any suggestions for a good keyboard?

M$

I seldom endorse anything by M$, but I have a wireless natural multimedia that I've used for a year with lotsa potential troublemakers (cell phones, wireless phones, microwaves, etc.) nearby, with no problems to date. This one was plus $50, but there are other incarnations with the same technology for $30.

Guess this no help, since you've apparently tried 'em, but it w :wave: orks good.

My mom uses a Logitech MX500 that I got on sale at $29.95- it also works in the same environment, without any problems. I'd recommend it, too.

Upgrade to wireless desktop

LipsOfVenom said:
I'm looking for a good wireless keyboard, preferrebly RF since IR is too expensive....range of sub-$50 is good for me. I have tried microsoft and logitech systems but everytime my phone rings some buttons seem to press themselves...any suggestions for a good keyboard?

I've spent a day browsing trying to decide what to buy to upgrade my present set up:Trust Silverline easy Scroll keyboard and Logitech MX500 wired mouse. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be anything out there which seems attractive enough. I thought about the Logitech mx5000 laser desktop but there are quite a few people posting that it has problems with lag and volume control. I also liked the look of the Cherry M85-20850GB with its mouse charging unit until I realised how truncated the keyboard width is.

The manufacturers have lots on offer but I am going to wait for better products. I want Office hot keys as well as surfing and basic media functions.

logitech: go bluetooth. never fails, compatible with any other bluetooth enabled devices (bonus) nothing else effects it, not even with a wifi usb, mobile phone and chordless telephone 1cm away from it. at the same time of course :D.. plus you get at least 10m from home base unit.. some of the ones from logitech comes with mouse hub/charger

bazz2004 said:
I thought about the Logitech mx5000 laser desktop but there are quite a few people posting that it has problems with lag and volume control.
I can only second that as I have one myself & I still can't understand how many bugs Logitech was willing to overlook when releasing this combo. When you look at the price tag, the disappointment & bitterness only get bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back