Bitcoin must be regulated

But wouldn't that take all the income tax evasion, fraudulent new coin startup schemes, coin exchange ripoffs, and similarity to a chain letter scam, fun out of it?

Its about time that finally took place, atleast it will start to stablize digital currency, so would be people can't do what they want behind the scenes.

I'm sure that there are no person or bank for now that can regulate a Bitcoin course. It's almost impossible as it depends on lots of factors that can't be regulated.

The bitcoin is popularly known for its decentralized nature. So how it can be tapped or regulated by the central authority? It's not possible.

The bitcoin is popularly known for its decentralized nature. So how it can be tapped or regulated by the central authority? It's not possible.

Yes it is bitcoin won't be going away, the more bitcoins are used, and become an economic problem world wide.
I'm betting the United States of America, U.K. and some other countries governments will regulate it.

Thats fine with me, I rather not have a new loose currency that isnt being monitored and regulated correctly.
Wether it be rich people, cyber criminals, criminals, normal consumers.
People will abuse the living **** out of it if isn't watched properly.
Go take a nice long read about bit coins causing issues.
To be honest I don't like bitcoins period, I rather deal with real money and not some stupid data bit thats called *money*.

Do you really think Big fishes will let that happen? They don't want crypto currency to replace their original cash currency at all.

Before you keep the bitcoin a international monetary fund . You need to wipe out smuggling, terrorism, control over banks and foreign exchange from one single control that is when you don't have any country but a single country called earth .

It's funny to think that robbery in bitcoin is like this is
Robber: hold up! give me your bitcoin!
Victim: please! don't hurt me. what's your e-wallet??

Thats fine with me, I rather not have a new loose currency that isnt being monitored and regulated correctly.
Wether it be rich people, cyber criminals, pinoyflix criminals, normal consumers.
People will abuse the living **** out of it if isn't watched properly.
Go take a nice long read about bit coins causing issues.
To be honest I don't like bitcoins period, I rather deal with real money and not some stupid data bit thats called *money*.
I lost my Ethereum As I have 25 Ethereum in my account and I forget my wallet password. But I recover this few days ago and my wallet show zero ethereum. Where my ethereum gone and how I complaint this.. I didn't know too much about crypto currencies. Help me to recover the ethereum which I lost.. Thanks If it is paid then I will pay you.

Back