Blue screen... 0x00000050

i have tryed ever thing i can possible try and am near to smashing the mother in laws com up (lol)no jocking aside can any one help me plz :mad:
(0xc1340000,0x0000000,0x804D9DAS,0x0000000 )

Please tell me what you have tried so I don't repeat something.

It will also help if you supply details of the PC and the OS being used. At what point in the bootup the BSOD takes place or is it random after reaching the desktop. Is it through use of any particular software that coincides with the crashes.

Will the PC boot into safe mode and run without crashing.

Follow this link so that you can post crash dump reports and post the last one.

http://www.windowsbbs.com/general-discussions/33471-dump-data-collection-tool-instructions.html

Finally, don't panic, this will be solvable. Most likely it is hardware or a driver issue, seeing the logs will help to identify the culprit.

thanks .

window xp is the os .com is a dell .
i have tryed safe mode all types . reinstalling xp . gets to the window screen then the blue screen kickes in . taken out each memory stick and replaced . took out battrie to clear cmos . um wat else . done f8 and tryed with and with out net work and vga . just keeps on coming back with blue screen .any help would be welcomed with eyes opened . ty

Can you just clarify one of your comments. When you tried to do a reinstall of windows it crashed right at the beginning?

Had you set the CD drive to 1st in the boot order in your bios?

Back