Blue screen 4-6 codes

My computer has been giving me the blue screen for a while now with different codes every time. si u decided to do a factory reset to see if this was a software issue. Alas the problem did not go away.. I would very much appreciate any help. ive been reading the threads and here is the info I could provide at the moment. please let me know what more info I could give you for any assistance.
Operating System
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i7 870 @ 2.93GHz 36 °C
Lynnfield 45nm Technology
RAM
8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 650MHz (9-9-9-24)
Motherboard
Gateway FX6840 (CPU 1) 30 °C
Graphics
HDMI TV (1920x1080@60Hz)
1024MB ATI AMD Radeon HD 5700 Series (Sapphire/PCPartner) 43 °C
Storage
931GB Western Digital WDC WD10EARS-22Y5B1 (SATA) 40 °C
Optical Drives
HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH60N
Audio
AMD High Definition Audio Device

Attachments

• 051815-39000-01.zip
    26.7 KB · Views: 2
Your C drive is a 1TB Western Digital Green label, hard drive that may be going bad or it's data is corrupt... Go to computer, right click on the C drive. Select properties, tools, check now . Put a check mark in both boxes to set a disk check/repair on the next start up. Let the test finish. it may take some time...

Thanks for the response! so I went ahead and let the Computer do the test.. unfortunately I left home while doing it and I didn't see the result... I left when it was on stage 5 and at 86%. am I suppose to get some kind of repot or should I assume everything is ok? thanks again!

No there is no reason to look at any report. Was the computer still on when you got back to it? Just use it normally and see if it behaves now...

Back