Screen crack and buzzing

Sl I was playing PUBG last night with my friends, and it suddenly crashed. So I kept trying to get back in the game. However it kept crashed. And last time I tried while in game screen suddenly froze and there were crack looked like fish scales and made buzz sound. Heres my spec. Please help me out!!

CPU

Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.00GHz43 °C

Haswell 22nm Technology

RAM

16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz (9-9-9-24)

Motherboard

ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. H97M-PLUS (SOCKET 1150)28 °C

Graphics

2425W (1920x1080@60Hz)

3071MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (MSI)52 °C

Storage

232GB Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB (SSD)37 °C

931GB Western Digital WDC WD10EZEX-00BN5A0 (SATA)35 °C

Optical Drives

HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH24NSC0

DiscSoft Virtual SCSI CdRom Device

Audio

Realtek High Definition Audio

수정 삭제

BASIC TROUBLESHOOTING - CRASHES
What could cause crashes? Many things....
So best approach is to focus on proving 'good' operation at the least cost...
Become familiar with Administrative Tools.. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/client-management/administrative-tools-in-windows-10
1. Malware? Run full scan using recognized anti-malware.
2. HDD/SSD problems? Download and run test utilities from manufacturer's websites. Run cleanup. Run TRIM on SSD. Run defrag on HDD.
3. Bad/corrupt video drivers? Remove with DDU (download from Techspot) and download and install fresh driver from nVidia.
4. RAM problem? Download memtest86 from Techspot, make bootable media as per instructions, boot and run 'continuous' overnight (lots of passes).
5. Heat stress? Confirm proper operation of all fans. If system is over a year old, clean out dust bunnies. If system is over 2 years old, replace thermal paste for CPU. YouTube has excellent instruction videos for this.
6. Hidden 'application' or 'driver' issues? Check for Windows Error Reports in Administrative Tools.
7. If crashes are BSODs, download and run BlueScreenView (download from Techspot). More information about BSODs is here: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5560-configure-windows-10-create-minidump-bsod.html
8. If crashes are exclusive to a single program, uninstall and re-install it.

If you encounter something that is sub-optimal, let us know - include any steps taken and description of results.

Click on the start button, click on search, type event viewer.exe and hit enter.
Click on windows log, then click on system log, give it 1 minute then find the error from last night and click on it
Look at the error source and see where its coming from, click on the general tab and details.
It will give some info of what is going on and bsod error code message if it dumped one right after the crash happen.

Screenshot it and bring it back so we can see directly what is going on.
As cycloid mentioned bluescreen viewer does help, so bring the dump file here as well.
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html

Back