Blue Screen During Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeS

Ok.I bought at the beggining of this year Battlefield 2142.I've played it for a while, no problems. but after a copple of months during a game the blue screen appeared and since then i never could play battlefield 2142, but only in multyplayer cas in single player i can still play it.Ok, I quit playing that game.
Last week i downloaded Call of Duty 4(nice game).I played the single player ,i finished it , no problems.I start playing multyplayer ,I played it for 4 or 5 days .Last day during a game a blue screen appeared and i couldnt play call of duty 4 multyplayer ,but single player i can play.At first i thought its the OS and i reinstalled my windows.Updated my video driver and i installed my Call of Duty 4 again.Nothing changed, the blue screen appeared.I tried to see what it tell but i cant because my computer restarts .Please help me. :(

P.S:I can play all other games,only Battlefield and Call of duty 4 i can't.

My pc specifications:
AMD Athlon 64 3000+
4*512 mb Ram
Geforce 7600GT
2*120 GB Seagate in RAID

I think you should turn off memory dumps:
1. Click on my computer and select properties
2. Go to advanced tab and select settings button below startup and recovery.
3. Select the list below 'write debugging information' and select (none).
I hope this helps! :wave:

Did it work?

Because when a memory dump file is enabled, it brings up the blue screen of death which was the cause of your problem. I'm glad it works bye.:grinthumb

ok,here is what i got.I was very happy all this day because i can play Call of Duty 4 , and i installed again Battlefield 2142 and i played it too without any problems till now :(.It gives me something about silicon..... , i think its because of my raid0.please help me

i think it's about Silicon Image Si3112r

i cant find the process in services in control panel like in that site said.and i filled the system specs.

anybody can help me with this problem

I installed security task manager and i couldn't been able to identify the process .What you suggest me to do?

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Your shouldn`t turn off the memory dumps as these contain useful debugging info.

Turn them back on again and set them to small memory dump(64k).

Go and read this thread HERE and see if it helps you to identify the culprit.

If it doesn`t, please attach 5 or 6 of your latest minidumps.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Here are my minidumps.Hope you can help me get out of this problem :)
I get this on BSOD:
STOP:0X000000D1(0X0000002A,0X00000006,0X00000000,0XBA60DAFB)
si3112r.sys-Adress BA60DAFB base at BA606000 Date Stamp 3ed7eb9

Hey Howard,:D.This is strange.I can play Call of Duty 4 and Battlefield 2142 in Single Player, but if i wanna join a server it crashes and the blue screen appears and shows me what i post up.Why is that?
And i done the fellowings : I updated mainboard chipset, and the sound .I found something on Gigabyte site on my mainboard ,something about silicon image drive.I took it and i wanted to install it(i thought it will update the silicon image drive for my raid) but if failed to install.And i got 2 new mini dumps for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back