Blue screen help Windows 7 64-bit

KMA212

Hi all , my pc is facing recent Blue screen every week. I had upload the minidump , Somebody pls help me solve the problem. thanks.

Attachments

• minidump.zip
    151.1 KB · Views: 2
Except for one, all your dumps are citing OS processes, which doesn't lead to any conclusive result with regard to cause of these BSODs.

However, one dump cites your ATI driver as the cause, if you haven't updated your graphic driver in a while, please download latest WHQL driver supporting your Graphic card, then uninstall the existing driver, download Driver Sweeper from Techspot download section, and run it to remove any remaining driver files (which uninstallation may not delete).

Once you have completed the above steps, reboot and reinstall the downloaded driver.

Re all

thanks all of you. Accually my GPU driver is updated the problem is exist since I just done reformat my pc. Sometimes my screen will trun green or the color became lousy. Is there any suspect about virus or RAM ?

Chances are that if your screen changes color like this when it is not supposed to, it could mean problems with display subsystem, i.e. graphic card itself going bad.

Good advice Archean,
since a reformat was just done, I suspect no virus or malware infection. Check the video operation by attaching an external monitor to see if it operates normally

Yup I mixed it up somehow :eek:

Anyway I have done the correction, and if reinstallation of driver doesn't fix this, I'll suspect the graphic card it self playing up as I said in earlier post. You can stress test your graphic card by using OCCT.

Additionally please do provide us with complete system specs including PSU details.

Here is the spec:
AMD Phenom II x4 965 C2
Coolermaster V8 CPU Cooler
8GB Kingston HyperX 1066Mhz RAM
MSI K9A2 Platinum Motherbord
Sapphire Radeon HD 4890 VaporX 1GB
Western Digital RE3 500GB HDD
Hitachi Urtra Star 1TB HDD
Coolermaster Slient Pro 700W PSU
Coolermaster HAF 932 Casing.

Back