Bluescreen

ive been playing minecraft while and when my dad fixed something with the task bar and downloaded a driver for a third computer moniter he has. every time i log into minecraft it goes to a blue screen this also happens when i tried to watch a movie on windows media player i tohught it was java but when i uninstalled it and installed it again it still happened my computer also over heats but we have fixed that by putting a fan in front of it.

srry about grammer i just want to kno why its happening hope you can help

Was Minecraft working ok before your dad downloaded a driver. What is overheating, the CPU or GPU, are they completely clean, use a can of compressed air to get rid of any dust from the heatsinks. Have you tried updating the graphics drivers.

Please follow this small guide to attach your minidump files so they can be analysed.

First locate your minidump files, they are usually found by clicking on your C: drive, in Windows Explorer, then click on Windows to view the contents. If your operating system is installed under a different drive letter then look there. They should be stored under a file called minidump.The files will have a .dmp extension.

Zip up at least 6 of the most recent files into one zip folder and save on your desktop (if there are less then just zip up what you have).

NOTE To zip up a file in Windows (all versions). Right-click the file or folder, click on Send To, and then click Compressed (zipped) Folder and save it to your desktop.
Open Windows Explorer, click on Desktop in the left column so you can see the zip file. In the left column click on C: > Windows > Minidump and then drag & drop any additional .dmp files into the zip folder.

• Below the Message Box click on Go Advanced. Then scroll down until you see a button, Manage Attachments. Click on that and a new window opens.
• Click on the Browse button, find the zip folder you made earlier and doubleclick on it.
• Now click on the Upload button. When done, click on the Close this window button at the bottom of the page.
• Enter your message-text in the message box, then click on Submit Message/Reply.

Back