BootIt NG Experts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dzuydoan

hello everyone....

what a great forum by the way....

anywho, this question is for all the bootit ng experts out there. im trying to create an image of my c: for backup on some dvds.

i click on create image and everythings good. then i tick on CD on the left column underneath the list of my Hard Drives.

when i tick on CD, all the buttons become null, and i am not able to "paste" the partition onto the drive and burn. my drives is a samsung SATA drive

does anyone know whats going on, or how i can burn an image?

please let me know,

thanks!

Hey I've just started using Bootit NG. Seems really great so far. I can't help you with your problem (which you may have solved by now) because I haven't got there yet. But there is a really good selection of short articles on the terabyte website.

There isn't much discussion about Bootit around. This could be along shot, but do you know how to access the Bootit screen during bootup? My system just boots to Windows, and the only way I know how to access Bootit is by booting from the start up floppy drive...

Problem solved. I had some settings wrong. After searching the terabyte site, I emailed terabyte support who where very helpful and sorted out the problem in no time.

Excellent software, highly recommended. I haven't tried hundreds of partition management/partition imaging/multi OS booting packages, but I wouldn't bother after using Bootit NG.

And the price is much more than reasonable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back