BOSD "beginning physical memory dump" - have incuded dump report

have been getting a "Physical memory dump" BOSD last few days, a few times it froze whilst the bar below the windows logo is still going across (the bar will stop and startup wont go any further), more concerning than that is a couple of times there will be a much louder fan noise (not sure that’s a good description as it may not be coming from the fan, but image the standard fan sound, but intensified that’s what I got)

the only thing that stands out from normal use would be some issues with Assassins creed 2 freezing making system resets necessary (over 5-10 times in an hour this is prob the course)

anyway any help would be really appreciated

Minidump report

If anyone can understand these I've included the last 5 minidumps report if that helps

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    80.1 KB · Views: 2
All five dumps point to the same video card driver ati2mtag.sys as the cause of your system crashes. I suggest doing the following...

1. Download Driver Sweeper free version to your desktop screen and install.

2. Download the latest diver(s) for your video card but don't install them.

3. Uninstall your video card drivers and reboot your PC into Safe Mode. Run Driver Sweeper but ONLY for the video card drivers. I had someone use it on their chipset drivers! If it doesn't find any video card drivers that is quite okay; just leave all other drivers alone.

4. Reboot and install new video card drivers.

Back