Bose 321 system problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
My specific problem is as follows:
I have a Bose 321GX system. I have used it week-ends with no problems. Last night I put in a DVD from netflix as I always do, everything worked great. Today I put in another DVD from netflix and up on the screen was the message: "Format not supported"
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks in advance,
clamdigger1

bose 321 problem

Hi,
Thanks for getting back to me. Yes, no matter which DVD I put in it still reads format not supported.
There is a problem with the drawer as well. It will not shut right away, and when it finally does, that's when I get the format message.
What do you think?
Thanks,
clamdigger1

Optical drives like your DVD player can break anytime. Some only last a year. Do you smoke around the DVD player? Wal-Mart has some inexpensive DVD players by Magnavox at this time, under $40. I have 3 CyberHome DVD players that are used all the time. They are 3 years old. We don't smoke...

bose 321 problem

that's very discouraging. This is not my system. I suggested it to a client singing its praises. Now I feel like a jerk now that I have to tell them it is shot. I do have a separate DVD player I can hook up for them, but they are the kind of people who are "electronically challenged" or should I say technically challenged. They get confused when they see more than one remote control. I feel as if I had them spend $1500.00 for nothing, ,,,,No heavy smoking, actually, I don't think they really smoke at all.
There is a fireplace nearby this unit, but there is no excessive heat or smoke issues. Is there a fix for this problem?
Thanks, clamdigger1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back