BSOD "a driver has overrun a stack-based buffer" Windows 7 32-bit

Hi,
for the past few weeks or so I have been receiving a blue screen at random.I have all drivers fully updated thought and haven't change anything in my hardware since 1 year ago(I changed graphic card).Well,here is a minidump of the BSOD.Hope you can find a solution for me.

Attachments

• 061214-13140-01.zip
    24.3 KB · Views: 5
The minidump is pointing to a Nvidia driver, most likely a video driver. What antivirus program are you running?

Hi,I don't run an antivirus yet since I thought it may cause the current problem.I used to had when the problem appeared first time.Also,my nvidia drivers are fully updated.I have Nvidia GeForce GT640.I have downloaded and installed the latest drivers from nvidia's website was still existing.

No.I have updated with the correct drivers every hardware it needed.I have installed audio drivers and gpu drivers.I don't know if I need to install drivers for some other hardware.

I installed different versions of windows during this problem,I did even installed the 64-bit but this still exists.And I get some blue screen with win32k.sys and afd.sys.Any thoughts?

Psst; Don't run with Hardware Acceleration via the GPU - - there's no means to protect it known today and thus it's easily attacked

I have Nvidia GT 640 and 2GD3 and its currently on 1087 mV.Temperature is steady at 36C.I think its quite normal.Maybe motherboard is the main problem.Something must be damaged on it.

Back