Bsod Bad_pool_Caller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All! I am new to this forum.

I got major problem. My office laptop keeps crashing up 5-6 times per day.
Laptop is HP 6730s. OS is Win XP SP3

I get Bsod with following Bad_pool_Caller

0x000000C2 (0X00000007, 0X00000CD4, 0X857804AO, 0X856B9168)

Considering this is my office laptop i need help! Boss will kill me if i dont fix it :)

EDIT: On some forums i have found that some guys upload files from C.\windows\minidump
so i am doing the same, maybe it can help with solution.

Hi Prozacoal

In order of dumps:

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON-PAGED_AREA - csrss.exe file cited.

Driver_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL - uTorrent.exe ... P2P software that you've got on - is really dangerous as it completely bipasses your Anti-virus / spyware / malware / firewall software and can cause a whole range of problems! I suggest you remove this software before continuing with anything. If you choose not to, I doubt that you will be helped further by this forum.

BAD_POOL_HEADER (19) - kmixer.sys file with English2.exe the program - Sounds like some patch (or possibly other file) that you've installed through the torrent software mentioned above...

eamon.sys with Firefox.exe - Now eamon.sys is your ESET security system file which is conflicting with something whilst browsing. Either you've picked up viruses through the P2P software or you've installed something new on your system that's now caused the system to keep accessing info/drivers that are then interfering with the security software.

svchost.exe with ntkrpamp.exe cited as well....

BAD_POOL_CALLER (c2) - spoolsv.exe with mxsrs.sys also cited .....

Overall it seems like your Antivirus and firewall on the ESET suite is causing the BSODs. I'm guessing that because it's your work machine, it's probably a paid for and licenced version. If you've recently installed any new software, try uninstalling it to see if the problem goes away.

Like I said above though, you might have viruses/malware/spyware on your system due to the fact you have a P2P sharing program installed. Uninstall it completely and then go through the 8-step virus removal tool that can be found here ... https://www.techspot.com/community/...lware-removal-preliminary-instructions.58138/ ... Post your logs in the Virus and Malware section of the forum.

Hopefully this helps. Keep us informed (and please don't install any other P2P software - especially on your work machine lol).

Spyder_1386 :)

Tnx for help dud.
On other forum some guy also said that ESET Nod32 may be causing problems.
I have removed ESET Nod32 and Utorrent and i have installed Free Trial Pack of latest Kaspersky Anti Virus. I am doing scan with it for last 1 hour. When it finish i will try all that you suggested in your post.

Tnx man!!!

OK! keep us posted. I would recommend you use our 8-step virus removal tool for the scanning processes and would also recommend you use one of the Anti Viruses listed on there .... post your logs in the Virus and Malware section as I have stated before.

Spyder_1386 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back