BSOD, driver IRQ is not less or equal

Hi, my computer has been bluescreening for a good while now. Recently it corrupted a lot of my old data and I decided to just install windows 7 on a new hard drive and use that one. The problem is still persisting though.

I've cycled the ram with another pair of ram sticks and it continued, so I doubt that is the cause.

The blue screen error message is "driver iqrl is not less or equal".

It says that my minidumps are too big to post, how should I work around this?

Thanks in advance.

There is a Zip option that will compress the files so you can attach larger ones. Just give us the five most recent ones; five per Zip file.

Thanks. Recently it has also given me "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" and "PAGE_FAULT_IN_A_NONPAGED_AREA".

Those are the 5 most recent.

Today I thought it could be my dated wireless adapter causing problems so I bought a new updated one, but the blue screens are continuing. The last two or three are with the new wireless adapter.

Attachments

• 071710-16208-01.zip
    167.4 KB · Views: 2
The two dumps that give you a defining probable cause are 0xD1 which are usually caused by faulty drivers.

In your case it is the driver athrxusb.sys which belongs to your Atheros USB network adapter.

Thanks! I replaced the SMC USB adapter that I believe was using that driver with a netgear brand wireless G adaptor. I also ran a memtest and was surprised to find one of my ram sticks may well have actually been faulty.

I took out that ram stick today and I am running on only the one stick of RAM for now. Hopefully this solves my problem. If not I'll be back for your help.

Thanks!

Back