BSOD driver irq not equal or less caused by netio.sys

telekom

Hello! I see some other people on here are having the exact same issues. Blue screen message, crashed computer. My specific machine is a Dell Studio XPS 9100. Its a shame as I just bought this beast over a month ago. Not sure if this has anything to do with it or not, but it all three times it has happened ive had photoshop and illustrator open at the same time. This is bad if as this is the machine I use to work from home. Here are the minidump files. Thank you for your help in advance!

Attachments

• dmpfiles.zip
    98.6 KB · Views: 1
"netio.sys" refers to network devices or network driver issues. Do you have any yellow exclamation points in the device manager?

Have you run Windows Update until there are no more updates found? You must check for updates over and over again, especially on new computers

their were 12 updates. I'm running windows 7 home premium. Would like to upgrade to ultimate one of these days.

Did Windows 7 service pack 1 install? Windows 7 Professional is all most people need. Windows 7 Ultimate only has a back up program over Windows 7 Pro. Acronis products are much better. Windows 7 is much better than any other Windows version as far as networking is concerned

yea thats the problem, dell covered hardware under the warranty i have, but if it has software problems they want to charge me even more money. Because apparently spending 2grand on one of their machines is just not enough.

Back