BSOD, driver irql more or less?

I've searched through many similar threads and none have been with my direct issue.

I am running vista and whenever I try to turn my computer on it beeps really loud a few random times and then seemingly turns on fine until I login then I get the BSOD and the computer shuts of or reboots. This happens whenever I try to login in normal OR safe mode so I'm at a lost of how to fix the problem since I can never really turn on my computer. I've tried using recovery discs to restore factory setting but with the discs aren't recognized.

The technical message I get at BSOD says:

Stop: 0x000000D1 (0xFFFFF.....) I havent been able to get the whole message down because it turns off automatically.

Edit: complete technical information is:

Stop: 0x0000000A ( 0xFFFFF88009A28000, 0x000000000000000C, 0x0000000000000001, 0xFFFFF80001E68B22)

note, this is different tech info from what I have previously been given

I have currently done nothing to try and fix this problem other than system restore to point yesterday (this problem started happening this afternoon) which has had no positive effects....

Now when trying to boot in normal mode the screen goes black and I get a pop up telling me to reinstall windows.....I have recovery discs to reinstall it but they are not recognized when I put them in. Now I only get the BSOD and error message when trying to boot in safe mode and every time the technical message I get is different.

Back