BSOD every 2 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,
So my computer is shutting down after 2 minutes after boot up, showing the same BSOD errors. I've had a hard time debugging as my debugger can't find the right path symbols. Anyways, i'm at a loss as to what the problem is. Little help?

BSOD info:

page fault in non paged area

os version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3
bccode: 50 bcp1: ac5e009d bcp2: 00000000 bcp3: 8208caaa

0x0000050 (0xac5e009d, 0x000000, 0x8208caaa, 0x000000)

vista 32 home premium
attached is a zip of my most recent minidump (i have like 70 now since this started a few days ago), the WER xml file and the WER temp txt file in case those help at all.

thanks in advance!!!

-dan

Hey Giantmeme,

I am not sure what happened, however could you post a couple minidump files not zipped please. I can't get the dmp file from your first post of it.

Ok then, Just zip the dmp files..not the others you included..maybe it is just a fluke.

Select 2 or 3 minidump files starting with the latest one going back a couple (Hold CTRL and click to select multiple files) Not sure about vista, but with xp you can right click on one of the files after you select them and then Send to --> compressed (zipped) folder. Then attach that.

It would seem that memory in your PC is having issues.

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 0x00000050
This error is usually caused by bad memory. However, the bad memory may be on your graphics card or CPU. Try to swap video cards if your RAM is not the culprit.

Go here http://www.memtest.org/

or if you want you could use this one: http://pirules.com/test_ram.aspx

Let the program run for at least 7 passes..the longer the better. I usually try to let it run for about 10-18 hours. Let us know if the tools find any faulty ram. If not we'll go from there.

It is possible for faulty ram to pass the test. However, most of the time it will catch it.

From what I can find out njqzpir.sys is Malware. Google njqzpir.sys and see what you can find.

BugCheck 1000007E, {c0000005, 8c413b90, 8a327c28, 8a327924}
Probably caused by : njqzpir.sys ( njqzpir+5b90 )
Image name: njqzpir.sys Timestamp: Sun Apr 20 11:37:30 2008 (480ABA7A)

peterdiva said:
From what I can find out njqzpir.sys is Malware. Google njqzpir.sys and see what you can find.

BugCheck 1000007E, {c0000005, 8c413b90, 8a327c28, 8a327924}
Probably caused by : njqzpir.sys ( njqzpir+5b90 )
Image name: njqzpir.sys Timestamp: Sun Apr 20 11:37:30 2008 (480ABA7A)

That is what I've gotten also. Very little on the net (and a lot of the posts are in another language) but this njqzpir.sys is always tied to trojans/rootkits/malware in the subject matter along with hijack this logs, etc.

I strongly suggest you go to the Security and the Web forms here at TechSpot and read the stickies.

I had a similiar problem, its probably malware. Format should do the trick, because mine was undeletable. It might be glock32.exe virus, try to format.

hey all,
i removed the njqzpir.sys by simply deleting the file itself, as none of the tests i ran picked it up. Since then, the BSOD has stopped and i've been running on standard mode for five hours! I was going to do a factory reset, but my system apparently doesn't have the required backups necessary to reinstall windows... BLASTED DELL!!! oh well, things seem okay now. thanks for all the help!!!
-dan

Great! Glad things are stable again. So it looks like it was definitely malware afterall. This information will help people when they do a search.

And thanks for getting back to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back