BSOD every time I boot up, BAD_POOL_HEADER (Win 7 32bit)

miket0429

Hey guys I saw the great community help here a decided to post my urgent problem. I got a BSOD last night for the first time in forever and I thought it was nothing, but then they would keep coming up 5 mins after I reboot every single time. The newest software I have is MusicNotes from almost a week ago. I cleaned registry with CCleaner and RegCure, still BSOD (I'm writing this in Safe Mode). attached are the last 6 minidumps (they're prob all the same)
Thanks for the help!

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 19
BCP1: 00000021
BCP2: FE295000
BCP3: 00003830
BCP4: FE298870
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Attachments

• Minidump miket0429.zip
    159.5 KB · Views: 1
ok, it just finished the first pass, took 18 mins and 0 errors, so I'll update in a few hours if I don't cancel it

I let it run for 8 hours and after 10 passes, no errors were found. can you make any sense of the minidumps?

I haven't been able to read minidumps on this new system yet... run Check disk on your C drive and enable a check on restart

I haven't been able to read minidumps on this new system yet... run Check disk on your C drive and enable a check on restart

already did... forgot to mention that in the original post. i assume there was no issue because i got up for a second and when i came back, the logon screen was there

well it's been almost an hour and no BSOD. i guess removing the MusicNotes suite solved it (I hope). Do you think if I reinstall it, I'll get the BSOD again? Why would this only happen to this computer when my other computer with this installed doesn't crash? PC's are a mystery....

Make sure that the version of MusicNotes is proper and compatible with Windows 7. The website should tell you

Back