BSOD Every time I start up

I get the BSOD every time I start the computer wether it is the various safe modes, normal, or latest configuration that work.

I get this error kdcom.dll PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGE_AREA

then this stuff at the bottom

0x00000050 (0x83000000, 0x00000000, 0xF8B872DD, 0x00000000)

Can't get past this page so I really don't know what to do

Thanks ahead of time

Edit: Btw when it came up I was playing a videogame and it froze for a good 10 mins so I decided to just do a restart and when I did this came up. Windows XP

Possibly a RAM problem. If you have several sticks of RAM, can you take all out, then put back just one. See if pc boots. If not, switch off, try a different stick, switch on, and if windows does boot, you can isolate the problem to one of the RAM sticks that are not installed. (Try this , it's free apart from your time!)

Yeah I don't have extra ram and the kind it uses is super expensive the computer is some stock Dell from like 99 or 2000 I guess it's just time for a new comp

1999-2000 year computer? It may just be 2- keyway SDRAM. You can still get them off EBay. I have a bag full taken from scrapped computers over the last 6 years

yeah I just found some for cheap its

Samsung MR16R1628DF0 CT9 - PC1066-32 512MB RDRAM Rambus Memory

years back when I tried getting some it was some rediculous price so I said F that, but you guys sure its the ram b/c I dont want to buy the sticks and still get BSOD when I could put $70 to new computer

1999 Pc? I Don't think I would be spending much on it either. I can't spend much on PC kit, but I think 5 year old hardware is about the limit. I suggest it might be a RAM problem, because you get the fault before you have even started loading windows, it's not absolutely certain to be a RAM fault, but it is common to fail right there. Plus it's a really quick and easy fix, or to prove if it is, or isn't RAM problems. In any case, switch off, pull the RAM out, blast some air into the ram socket. Have a good look at the edge connector of the RAM. Should look all bright gold, any dark marks, give them a clean with a pencil eraser. Don't get any finger marks on there. What have you got to lose?, it might even work.

I just finished repairing a 2001 Sony Vaio Mid-Tower Desktop Computer. It was built like a tank. The power supply fan was burned out, but everything else was operational, except the 12GB hard drive. I replaced the PS fan with a used one and reloaded XP on an 80GB hard drive. The computer is working fine. I can't believe the 2001 optical drives still work!

Yes it seems some of the older kit was very well made. A member of my family had a PC built to order in 1994. Spec was from my memory, 220Mhz intel p2 MMX, 64MB ram, 2 GB Maxtor IDE HD, S3 graphics(?), 33 KB/S dialup modem and Windows 95, and Berlinea(?) 12 inch monitor.
It's never had a fault, and would work today if required !

Back