BSOD help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've tried pretty much everything...I can't figure out what it is.

I've run memtest 3 times, 7 passes per stick. I've tried reseating the ram and using different ram.

I've run checkdisk 3 times, no bad sectors.

I've reinstalled windows 3 times, and still get blue screens.

I don't know what's left to do. So I've got the minidump files and was wondering if someone would be kind enough to help me read them.

Thank You.

hi bag3bit3s

Two errors are visible from your minidumps. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED is the first one ... caused by invalid memory and access violations. You could try updating all your system device drivers and BIOS drivers. I doubt that this is your problem though.

Your second error is MEMORY_MANAGEMENT which almost always indicates a hardware issue. I would suggest doing a manufacturers diagnostics test on each of your hardware components to identify the problem device. Test your RAM again with the Windows Vista Diagnostics tool as well. Test your graphics card/video card, network/ethernet card by manufacturer diagnostics ....

I'm quite certain that repairing or removing or replacing the problem device should stop your problem.

Spyder_1386 :)

I'm almost positive it's not the memory. Because I've tried one set of known good memory.

I already updated the bios as well, still does it. Drivers are all up to date. I'm thinking it's a hardware issue. But have no idea what. Hard drive seems fine. I'm hoping it's not the motherboard.

Haven't checked the video card or network devices though. That will be next. Once I figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back