BSOD Minidump file please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I have a HP Pavillion dv9000 (dv9823em) runing Vista Home edition I've tried all the suggested solutions on the read this first page and I am still experiacing the BSOD problem I dont see a blue screen even after turning off the restart if error command. Could someone please look at these minidump files for me

Kind Regards

Your error is 0xD1 and these are almost always caused by faulty drivers. The driver cited is Netio.sys which is part of your Windows OS and particularly is Microsoft's Network I/O Subsystem driver.

Update the drivers for your NIC card.

Also in the mix as not being able to load is driver epfwwfpr.sys and this is an ESET firewall driver. If you do have issues with your NIC card this would make sense.

Thank you

Hi Route44

Thank you so much you wouldnt beleive how many hours I'v spent looking for the solution to this. Could I ask how you found this info and do you have a how to?

Thanks agian.

Hi Route44

Thank you so much you wouldnt beleive how many hours I'v spent looking for the solution to this. Could I ask how you found this info and do you have a how to?

Thanks agian.

What Spyder linked to is a good start. Reading minidumps is certainly not the end all because even with the information contained many times you don't get a definitive answer especially with Windows OS drivers. And even with definitive information I have seen people eventually find answers so far off with what the minidumps are reporting it boggles the mind.

Once I read the minidump I googled Netio.sys and read what it does. Then I googled the driver epfwwfpr.sys and came to find out it was an ESET's firewall driver.

Let us know if the updates work or don't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back