BSOD, need help understanding logs

Hi,

I have been having BSOD for a year now, it's very random... I have run Memtest and also done the windows mem test... Temps in my machine are low...I clean out my case every 3 - 6 months to keep it dust free.

I would appreciate if someone could look at my dumps as I don't understand them... I had 2 in the space of 5 minutes..

please help...

Attachments

• Dumps.zip
    41.3 KB · Views: 6
You've done the memory tests and this has been happening for a year??? You are patient aren't you :) A hard drive would have failed long ago. Are you over-clocking? What is this computer's make and model?

I have a gigabyte board GA-MA770T-UD3. OCZ 600W PSU and ASUS 6770 Graphics card... Processor amd Phenom II X4 955 Black edition and Sandisk SSD (two weeks old) and a fresh install of windows....

The ram is AMD performance edition made by Patriot.... I'm sending the ram back as I suspect it's a 4gb stick causing the problem... Strange thing is I have done multiple Memtest's and no errors... I let it do 3 passes... even put the stick of ram in my daughter PC and no issues... But when I put in my Machine BSOD... so I ordered a 4gb stick of Kingston red memory and put it in on Monday night. no BSOD Yet but you never know .... Only time will tell.

Back