BSOD while gaming

LukasBer

My computer is crashing for a while now, but it only happens while gaming (it's same for all games). What's weird is that after the crash and restart, I can game for hours without crashing. Currently I'm on win10, but same was happening on win7.
Specs (this is a bit old PC):
Intel Core i5 2400
Gigabyte motherboard model PA65-UB3-B3
4 gigabytes of dual DDR3 (I don't know the company)
Nvidia GeForce GTS 450

PS I'm pretty bad at computers and forums
Thanks in advance

Go to C:\windows\minidump and select all the .dmp files. Right-click sending these files to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload this folder as a file to your post

I see that you are using AVG antivirus. Please remove it and use Windows Defender. See if the computer runs better after doing this. To activate Windows Defender, go to Settings, Update & Security, Windows Defender

I ran a quick scan on avira and turned on windows defender. Is disabling avira enough or do I need to delete it completly?

Doesn't look like it (3x "USB Root Hub" didn't fit)

Attachments

• Untitled2.png
    Untitled2.png
    104.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Untitled3.png
    Untitled3.png
    100.4 KB · Views: 2
Have you checked your motherboard website for up to date drivers or bios, Nvidia drivers for your gfx card ? Have you got a usb so you can run memtest x86 and check if your memory is working fine ? A hdd surface test scan to see if that has not corrupted ?

Ok, I'll do everything listed above and if that doesn't help I'll buy a new hard drive. I think this post is closed:D Thank you very much :)

Back