BSOD Windows 7 - 64 bits

HI everyone,

I wanted to see if you can help me with a problem that I have with my computer. First the specs of my computer:

core i5, intel dh55hc motherboard
2 modules of 4gb ram, corsair model CMX4GX3M1A1333C9
windows 7 ultimate 64 bits

I'm getting some bsod in random times, although now I see that there is a pattern... for example:

after a day of full working let's say 14-16 hours, then I start to close all the windows and when I'm going to shutdown then appears a bsod... so, it seems that it's in that point when I'm going to shut down...

I run a memtest with many hours let's say 12 hours and nothing :( so I'm not sure if it's a memory related problem...

Here is the latest minidump file, I hope you can help me :)

Attachments

• minidump.zip
    26.7 KB · Views: 3
Try adding free Comodo System Cleaner to your computer. Is your Windows 7 updated completely using Microsoft Update? Are there any yellow exclamation points in the Device Manager?

Try adding free Comodo System Cleaner to your computer. Is your Windows 7 updated completely using Microsoft Update? Are there any yellow exclamation points in the Device Manager?

Hi, yes it's completely updated and no there isn't any yellow exclamation points... what does it says the minidump file?

Check your hard drive for errors. Perform a disk check on boot up. Because of the random nature of the problem, your power supply may not be good enough for your hardware configuration

Back