Bsod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Computer rebooting/BSOD have got cupple different codes but main one is oxooooood1
I have not added any thing new
I did try memory video and cpu in a different computer and it worked fine
also tryed to run with just video memory and hard drive

VGA CARDEX|GF FX5900U 256MBTVIVO RT

Transcend 512MB 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200) System Memory Model TS64MLD64V4F3 (X2)

SONY CD/DVD Buner Black IDE Model DW-U14A - OEM

ASUS P4P800 Deluxe Socket 478 Intel 865PE ATX Intel Motherboard

ENERMAX EG465P-VE(FM) ATX 460W Power Supply

Western Digital Caviar SE WD1200JB 120GB 7200 RPM IDE Ultra ATA100 Hard Drive - OEM

LITE-ON CD Burner Black IDE Model LTR-52327S - OEM

Creative Sound Blaster Audigy2 ZS Platinum 70SB035000003 7.1 Channels PCI Interface Sound Card

Intel Pentium 4 3.0C Northwood 3.0GHz Socket 478 Processor Model RK80532PG080512 - OEM

Microsoft Windows XP Professional with Service Pack SP1a - OEM

this was the first cupple dumps when it started

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    97.7 KB · Views: 6
Hardware problem

A lot of the crashes are device ISR and it is the symptoms of hardware error. Probably the culprit is ram or PSU.

I was hpoing someone could tell me what the minidumps said

I have pulled out the memory and tryed it in another computer same with the cpu and viedo card didnt change sound card but I did try it with the sound card not in and it still bluescreen/reboot

this computer was running fine then one day about two weeks ago it just started to reboot I didnt install any new hardware or software
I also got a new hard drive and it blue screens in all different parts of the install but have never made it in to the windows part if it makes it to the first reboot in bluescreens before the windows screen with the 3 blue balls rolling ends

On the power supply is there a chance its just dieing slow rather then just stop working? and if so would it still be able to run in safe mode and not blue screen even if safe mode ran for hours?

Faulty PSU means it provides unsteady power and causing RAM losing data. The symptom of faulty PSU is unpredicatable and your windows crashes without pattern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back