BSODS:- DriverIRQL w/ NDIS.sys and 0x4000008

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK i'm at my wits end and cant take it anymore the sheer frequency that i get BSODs is just frustrating. The most common issue that occurs at whatever point in time is the 0x400000... error.
The other error occurs half as often and only ever occurs during online play and thats the DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen with NDIS.sys mentioned.

I tried analyzing the dumps myself but couldnt get the symbol path to work for one reason or another. But neway, can someone please analyze the attached dump files, identify the problems and help me to fix them PLEASE?! i get BSODs at a minimum every 1-2 hours...

Hello, monk1989, and welcome to Techspot :wave:

Please take a moment to read the following threads to make your experience here as enjoyable as possible :)

Message for all newcomers

SNGX1275's Guide to making a good post/thread

The Techspot FAQ

If you could take a minute to fill in some of your profile information that would be helpful to all members of the forum :)
Knowing someone's location in the world can be extremely helpful, even if you just put a country.

Also remember to post any problems or questions that you have in the appropriate forums

With regards to your problem, here is some
info on NDIS.sys. Because it belongs to Windows, try running a Repair install.

How to repair Windows XP/2000 if you are unable to boot into Windows

Thnx for the info on NDIS.sys it helps a bit and im in the process of trying to fix it now although wen i tried to repair my windows installation it didnt give me an option, it just tried to wipe it and fresh install so im just working around that and post about it again if i get stuck.
However, can you provide any information on the 0x40000080 blue screens? i havent managed to get any information on it and have absolutely no idea whats causing it. This is the one that happens most frequently (occured 5 times in the past 12 hours) and it wud be most appreciated if u could hepl me figure this one out.

Bugcheck 0x40000080 is the NDIS driver bugcheck. See if you can update the drivers for your NIC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back