Call Of Duty 3 PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cpt_Subtext

I know its out on the 360 and will be out for the PS3 but is it going to stay true to form and be released on the PC? I cant find any information eitherway, what do you guys think?

Yeah it will... It will be like the new splintercell, It was out for Xbox 360 then like half a month later it was for computer

vnf4ultra said:
I've heard there will be no COD3 for PC...ever.

I've heard that too. No COD3 for PC. I guess I'll have to buy a 360, or just wait for COD4 :)

But I can be sure that I won't get the Wii version :)

Why not get Wii version? :suspiciou

I was actualy ganna get a Wii because they looked pretty cool and were pretty cheap ( only about $200 or so ) and I can use the 2 little control things and be getting all the ladies :haha:

Crap graphics. That's why. COD3 for Wii looks pretty bad. Just compare it to the PS3 and X360 versions lol :)

Ahh ok, Well im ganna get a PS3 to be owning up Assassin's creed and when Gears of War comes out for the PS3 i'll be getting all the ladies ;)

No COD3 for the PC? Thats just sacrilige... Like Time said im sure it will hit at some point.... probs after vista launches if its gonna happen at all... hope so as its one of my all time favourite titles!

SExcelent... Probably being geared up for DX10 as we speak! lol So cant wait to get my new system, still gotta wait till atleast January though....

Just hope you guys and my psp can keep me saine till then! lol

Lol yeah, Im actualy pre-building a DX10 system at the moment ( not actualy building it but looking for ember parts for it to get best performance ) and so far it's about $1,700 total ( with SLi 8800s ) so Maybe ;)

Yeah thats what im looking at for SLI 8800s, This is the spec im looking at from Vadim.co.uk but it costs more money than a virgin space flight....

Case: Lian-Li V2100B Plus Black CASE (NO PSU)
Cabling: Supreme Cable Management and UV Modding
Cooling: LiquoCool Antarctic TX Extreme (CPU+Chipset+2VGA)
PSU: Enermax Galaxy Modular 850W PSU
Motherboard: Asus Striker Extreme 680i SLI (1333 FSB Conroe)
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo X6800 Extreme Retail (2x2.93GHz 1066FSB 4Mb)
Memory: Corsair DDR2-800 2x1024MB XMS2 Dominator Dual Channel Kit
Graphics: (2x) XFX Nvidia 8800GTX 768MB PCIe HDCP
Physics: Asus Ageia PhysX Accelerator
Hard Drive: 150Gb Raptor 10000 16mb E-SATA
Storage HD: 250Gb Hitachi Deskstar T7K250 7200 8mb SATA II
Optical Drive: NEC AD-7173A 18x dual layer DVDRW black
Floppy Drive: Mitsumi Black 1.44 FD with 7in1 card reader
PCI card: BELKIN PCI High-Speed Mode Wireless G Card
Sound Card: Creative 7.1 X-FI ExtremeMusic

Yeah ive read that article and similar ones to it........ those 8800 GTX's are the first DX10 cards out, buy January/ Febuary when I actually come to buy or build my machine there are bound to be newer cards out etc.... :)

Thanks for the link though it made a good read!

Yeah I read that somewhere.... compared to Nvidia cards though they are gonna suck.... due to the fact they have fixed pipelines or something.... ive read so much on the DX10 cards ive forgoten most of it! lol

Aye wolfram its just not right is it! :S Im gonna go Core 2 aswell now... we will have to compare our beasts.... although mine is probs going to be cack. as I dont think I could justify paying £5000.00 on a PC

My future specs should be:
Core 2 Duo E6300 overclocked @ 2.2 GHZ (don't need more)
Gigabyte GA965P-S3 mobo
2GB DDR2 800 XMS RAM
ATI X850XT PE GPU
Soundblaster X-fi sound card
Maybe two WD 80GB HDD's in RAID 0
and probably, a new PSU (Maybe FSP AX450-PN)

It's gonna take a while to build this system, but it should be worth it :)

You new build is gonna be pretty sweet by the sounds of things... :) See part of me really wants to build my own again now but to do that id have to wait till next august and that aint gonna happen. Plus I want a water cooled rig, and im *** scared of me doing it and springing a leak.... least if its under warranty from a company like Vadim then they will repair it at no charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back