Call of Duty (Game of The Year edition) problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a similar problem with 'Medal of Honor' I don't know why but, I had to right click on the shortcut icon, scroll down to compatibility and tick the "Run this program in compatibility mode for" and choose windows 98/ME. Then I fired it up and it worked fine. I loaded it on my wifes machine (she has WinXP also), and it worked fine on hers (which is my old one) 500mhz PIII. Go figure. Try it, it may work for ya....

mastronaut said:
I had a similar problem with 'Medal of Honor' I don't know why but, I had to right click on the shortcut icon, scroll down to compatibility and tick the "Run this program in compatibility mode for" and choose windows 98/ME. Then I fired it up and it worked fine. I loaded it on my wifes machine (she has WinXP also), and it worked fine on hers (which is my old one) 500mhz PIII. Go figure. Try it, it may work for ya....
thanks i'll try tht wen i get the game bk frm a m8 lol :p

I recommend installing the latest patch which is 1.5, I believe. I have CoD on my XP Home machine, patched, with no problem and no change in compatibility mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back