'Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare' minimum PC specs revealed

Shawn Knight

Staff member

Activision and Infinity Ward are just over a week away from releasing the 13th major installment in the Call of Duty franchise. Those eyeballing Infinite Warfare for PC now know what sort of hardware they’ll need to bring to the table courtesy of Valve.

The game’s Steam page has been updated with a list of minimum system requirements. At the bare minimum, you’ll need the following:

• Processor: Intel Core i3-3225 @ 3.30GHz or equivalent
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Network: Broadband Internet connection
  • Storage: 70GB available space
  • Sound Card: DirectX 11 Compatible

As you can see, the minimum specs aren’t all that stringent although the game will take up a sizable chunk of storage space – something that may be at a premium for those running solid state drives. While not confirmed, I suspect the 70GB of required space doesn’t include the remaster of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.

Call of Duty made its debut in 2003 and was the recipient of multiple “Game of the Year” awards. The franchise has evolved into a major cash cow for Activision and remains a top-seller despite heavy criticism that each new release is “more of the same thing” and that the gameplay is advancing too far into the future.

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare arrives on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC on November 4.

Permalink to story.

These specs are a joke.

Core i3? LOL I've got a Core i7 6950x

8GB of RAM? My compurer came with 16GB and I upgraded to 32.

GTX 660??? My computer came with a 745 4GB and I upgraded to a Titan X.

$2000 for this system and that's actually very cheap compared to the average pro gamer rig.

These specs are a joke.

$2000 for this system and that's actually very cheap compared to the average pro gamer rig.
give me 2000 dollars and ill build a rig thatll beat yours that has less expensive hardware in it. heh.

These specs are a joke.

You're a pro gamer then?
Also nice Hp prebuilt there mate. Hope you enjoyed overpaying for your system.

Last edited:
These specs are a joke.

That's why they are called bare minimum, you don't really want to play a recent COD with an i3 or a 5 year old graphics card but you can if you really must. Also $2000= £2000 pound right now not a time for us UKers to upgrade anything :( Have i5 and GTX970 so ok for now anyway.

These specs are a joke.

Your point being?

This will sell....because of Modern Warfare Remastered !
What about those specs ?
Are they the same as for this one ?

This will sell....because of Modern Warfare Remastered !
What about those specs ?
Are they the same as for this one ?

They will most likely be about the same, depends on the engine they're using to run it, systemrequirementslabs gives it the same minimum requirements as Infinite Warfare.

Awwwwww ..... there's plenty of interesting action back here on earth ... the last thing we need is another space cowboy shoot-em-up! And by the way, how come nobody ever makes these things under the ocean!

These specs are a joke.

Good for you but I doubt anybody cares apart from you.
You can list your specs on your profile page if you'd like, maybe somebody will read them when they've got nothing better to do.

These specs are a joke.

Intel Xeon E5440
6GB DDRII
GTX750 2GB
500GB IDE drive
Finished DOOM a few days ago.

These specs are outside of the range of someone who can't afford a gaming pc with minimum specs because they have better things to spend money on. that's why I have a ps4. I'm good.

These specs are a joke.

You are all out of spec.. it doesn't matter WHAT you have as long as it WORKS.. I am going to laugh when some 8 year old beats you with his 10 year old desktop with minimum specs.. that's ALL that matters.. LOL

You are all out of spec.. it doesn't matter WHAT you have as long as it WORKS.. I am going to laugh when some 8 year old beats you with his 10 year old desktop with minimum specs.. that's ALL that matters.. LOL

It's the little things that make gamers better.

I used to MURDER people in CoD. They thought I was cheating.

"How did he should me from the other side of the map???"

What they didn't know was I was playing on an 80" TV.

Then there's better controllers, joysticks, etc.

Back