Cannot open any browser

HI!

I am using windows 7 and I cannot open any of my browsers ( internet explorer and chrome) (the browser page would not even appear... just click and nothing appears) . I have used RougeKiller and ADWcleaner to check for rootkit but they can find nothing. I have rebooted my computers for 2 days and nothing have changed.... Can someone please provide me with any solutions?

thanks in advance:)

I've tried using MALAWARE to scan and delete viruses but after rebooting my computer I still fail to open any browsers...:D:D:D:D:D:'(:'(:'(:'( desperate for help!

HI!

I am using windows 7 and I cannot open any of my browsers ( internet explorer and chrome) (the browser page would not even appear... just click and nothing appears) .
  1. Does the browser window appear and then no data from your home page OR
  2. the double-click does not produce the browser window?

1. Does the browser window appear and then no data from your home page OR
  2. the double-click does not produce the browser window?
Hi sorry for the late reply . double click does not produce any browser window (in chromes and in IE (dont have firefox installed) :-(

Get a command prompt and enter EVENTVWR.MSC
open the Application Tab
look for errors
find any?
  • if so, dbl-click on one, click the little document icon (it copies to the clipboard) and
  • paste into your follow-up
do so for at least three

now open the System Tab
repeat the above

I find the chrome / IE errors in the system tab... but I fail to undersatnd how to open clipboard in windows 7.... :D

Open the ERROR record . . . near the bottom is a document icon . . . just clicking it does the copy.
Now you can paste into Notepad and repeat to collect several of them.

when done, come back to TS and past the content of Notepad as a follow-up

Back