Can't boot windows7 after resizing partition in a dual boot/swapfile environment

Hi, I have been using hiren's boot CD to boot to win 7 but now, after a power failure/bad shutdown, this no longer works. Is there any way to boot to win 7 using hiren's? I do not have an installation CD at this location.
Thanks

I'm more than a bit lost as to what your situation actually is. Is it something like while you were using Hiren's to resize partitions in a dual boot (Windows 7 and ???) configuration, you lost power and the boot drive got really messed up?

Need detail as to what you had working before the mess up - what was the boot media, what are the OSs & partitions on boot media.

If you were booting Win7 from the Hiren's CD and using that on a somewhat regular basis to just run the system, I think you have to give some thought to downloading and doing a clean install - since it is Windows 7, you will need your 'key' to authenticate.

If you do not have a good backup, you may want to remove your boot drive and mount it as a non-boot drive on another system..and then proceed to remove and store your data files.

Back