can't completely uninstall nero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

animemanga

hi
am having this irritating problem. i long time ago d/l a demo version of nero. i didn't like so i uninstalled it. however it didn't leave my system for good, it kept on saying system erro plz reinstall nero. i did that then got rid of it again but again it kept on sending me this msg. nero has found that a certain file is missing from you system. can any one help me in completely getting rid of it. many thanx

Sounds like you have left over files in your Registry. You can purchase a registry cleaner to fix those types of problems. I would NOT recommend you get into your Resistry, it can be a disaster if you are not sure of what you are doing. Before using any cleaner, be sure and back up you files - just in case.

isn't there any professional way to do this without paying money. i mean the main reason am here is to get help for free. the neroclean tool didn't work.

i want to rub it off the registry.

ccleaner is really helpful but not in this case. it couldn't do the job.
anymore suggestions

will it be breakin the forum rules if i post the same thread to another section as i know someone who knows the solution.

Don't double post it. What forum do you want it in and I'll move it if it makes sense. Really the only one that would other than Windows is Misc Software and Utils.

What was wrong with the Nero Clean Tool linked by Liquidlen?

try a reinstall, then uninstall, then put a search for all nero/ahead, go to the folders and remove, then do a regedit.

howard_ho..... is currently dealing with the issue. i hope he comes up with a solution. i tried reinstall and uninstall but it makes things worse. every time i do that a more serious problem rises.

the nero tool just cleans what i could have cl;eaned manually. short cuts, nero quick start etc. not a professional tool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back