Can't post comments to the latest article "The Ideal Smartphone for 2017"

When trying to comment - "An error has occurred, please try again."
When trying to click on "this topic" to go to forum - "TechSpot Forums - Error The requested thread could not be found."

Just an update, this is still an issue with this particular article, the rest of the site seems to be fine to me.

Still busted, meaning I've had the sizable comment I typed out stored on my desktop for a few days now, any chance of this being corrected? I'm sure it was just a matter or indexing it correctly within the forum or something last time this was encountered.

Well it seems the folks at Techspot are either still working on a solution or they don't give a rats *** about user comments on their articles as the comment section of that article is still broken. On that note I will post my comment on that article here, let's hope that any comments made here will make it into the comments section of the article.

"It is becoming increasingly difficult to own certain gadgets for the home (smart home devices) or for anything else (even operating a drone) without having some sort of smartphone, but I won't/ can't spend over $300 CAD for a smartphone.

While you folks obviously don't mind paying over $500 US for a smartphone, there are many of us (myself included) that can't justify such an outrageous amount of money (in any currency) for a phone.

Could you folks do an article on the best smartphones in an assortment of cost categories (from budget to flagship); while I know this would be a daunting task, it would include more than top earners when it comes to picking the best smartphone for the money."

No wonder no comments were in for that article... I was away for a few days and that article was scheduled to go live Monday morning (and it did). This is the first bug we encounter with a recent backend improvement so that articles/reviews can be commented on directly on the article page. Evidently something went wrong. Expect updates soon.

No wonder no comments were in for that article... I was away for a few days and that article was scheduled to go live Monday morning (and it did). This is the first bug we encounter with a recent backend improvement so that articles/reviews can be commented on directly on the article page. Evidently something went wrong. Expect updates soon.
The boss is away and everything falls apart eh Julio :) Thanks for the update.

Back